Bookings and information
This adventurous nature and photo tour to Ethiopia focuses primarily on wildlife, the landscapes and is a combination of rugged camping and occasional relaxation in luxury lodges.
We use four 4x4 cars with a driver, with plenty of room for each participant at their own window location. Bart, Mike and the local guide rotate about the cars, so that we serve everyone equally. The structure of the trip makes it suitable for both nature lovers and photographers of all levels. The fourth car is used for the crew and a part of our luggage.
Due to the travel pace, some camping conditions and altitude, this trip is particularly suitable for travelers with a normal fitness level.
The indication price of this unique trip is € 4300 per person and a maximum of 6 people can join on this unforgettable trip. This indication price is based on single occupancy. Unlike many journeys, you don't have to share a tent or room! Are you traveling with your partner? Then we will, of course, ensure that you share your accommodation!
Bookings are made through Yared Tours & Travel
. A deposit is required to reserve a place on this unique nature and photo tour.
Want more info or already sign up? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or +31 6 1380 4310
- All accommodations
- Transport in a 4x4 vehicle with a guaranteed seat in front of the window
- All regular meals and beverages (during the camping sessions at altitude no alcohol is served due to possible altitude sickness)
- Continuous photographic guidance and evaluation of the results on a regular basis
- Explanation and insight into the ecosystem that we travel through. This is translated into an image report so that you can tell a complete story after this trip
- Services from a locally registered and experienced (English-speaking) guide
- All entrance fees and excursions as described in the route
- Transport from and to Addis Abbeba airport
- International flights and any airport taxes (± € 500 from NL)
- Visa costs (± € 50)
- All meals that are not included in the detailed route description
- Items of a personal nature (telephone costs, souvenirs, medicines, etc.).
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- All items and services are subject to availability at the time of continuing this journey. In consultation, we can move to other accommodation.
- We cannot guarantee that we will see and photograph the Ethiopian wolf. After all, they are wild animals and there is always a chance in the game. Bale Mountains, however, houses the largest population of wolves in Ethiopia and we go to the best places to see them. Last time I saw and photographed twenty 20 wolves in 4 days
- Ethiopia is one of the poorest countries in Africa. Tourism is often still in its infancy in this region. Our journey contributes to both the socio-economic development of the area and the protection of the park by hiring as many local people and services as possible. However, the quality of accommodation, catering, and services may differ from what you may be used to. We assume that you understand that.
- The general terms and conditions of Yared Tour & Travel apply to this trip.