Tour Ethiopia - Ethiopian wolf
Highlights of this 11-day photo trip to Ethiopia
- We visit one of the most diverse areas of Ethiopia: Bale Mountains National Park
- We camp on the Sanetti Plateau: a plateau between 3000 and 4377 meters with the highest all-weather road in Africa. We visit Tullu Dimtu, the 4th highest mountain in Ethiopia. An unforgettable experience!
- We stay in the exclusive Bale Mountain Lodge in the Harenna Forest, the largest cloud forest in Ethiopia
- We will look for the many endemic species of Ethiopia, such as the Ethiopian wolf, mountain nyala, Bale Mountains vervet, giant mole rat, blue-winged goose, Ethiopian lapwing, yellow-faced parrot, catbird, giant lobelia
- We visit Sekelle Swayne's Hartebeest Sanctuary
- We use 4x4 cars with a guaranteed window location and private driver
- By traveling with a small group of up to 6 participants and three supervisors (Bart, Mike, and an experienced local guide), there is the certainty of maximum attention. The supervisors rotate over the three 4x4 cars.
- During the adventurous camping nights, we have access to our own cook & camp assistant
- We stay for a long time in the various areas so that we have all the time to work on a varied portfolio, to discover many species and to enjoy the landscape.