Private photo workshop
Do you want to learn more about wildlife photography? Whether you are just starting out or have some years of experience behind your belt, this is the workshop for you! A private workshop enables you to learn very fast because it’s tailor-made around your wishes with me as a dedicated mentor. You don’t have to share the time with other workshop participants.
So how does this work? After I received your email, we will start with intake by phone or email: what exactly do you want to learn or achieve? What are your learning goals? And depending on the season: what and where would you like to photograph? We will discuss the location(s) and agree on a proper date and time.
A half-day workshop costs 295 euro including VAT. You will receive an invoice for payment in advance.
- intake by telephone;
- 4,5 hours of personal tutoring;
- one or two outdoor location(s) in the western part of the Netherlands, selected together;
- review of a selection of eight images by telephone;
- coffee/tea/water and a small snack.
- 1 participant extra costs an additional 100 euro, including VAT;
- a surcharge applies to more location(s) and other parts of the Netherlands;
- a surcharge applies to an extra daypart;
- lunch and/or dinner can be provided on request;
- pickup can be provided on request.
Options and bookings
Do you want to book a private workshop, want to know more or have some questions? Please fill in the contact form below.